Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Hey everyone.
Bad news ;(
I know I said I would be getting tthings up, but unfortunatly, my game crashed. 
I downloaded NRass, or MastController, and about a week later, I downloaded the new update, went to play it, and it crashed right at the ending of the introduction. 
I'm not able to uninstall the CC on the launcher, because it crashes when the install/uninstall box comes up, too.
Unless anyone has a solution, we will be on stand by: fixing things up on the site, getting some pedigree things going,and just being helpful around the community, etc. but there will be no horses at this moment. :(

We might have to uninstall our game, but probably won't, because I'm not looking forward to putting in all those things, we've got a pretty good amout of stuff, but nothing that's harming the game.

Feel free to e-mail any solutions to HollowBreezeArabians@yahoo.com, or just leave a comment below.
I'd really appreciate it. 

I will be on, and monitoring this everyday, too.
So, our work is still our work.
Our Breeding-Rights & Regulations are still active, so we would appreciate it if you didn't take our work from us!
Thank You.

So, thanks for stopping by, and ANY help is really appreciated!
I hope to start back soon, but this is just a reminder that it will take awhile.
So just bare with me, please.

Thanks again for your understanding, guys. :)

Hollow Breeze Arabians and Pintabians

3 comments:

  1. I have this problem after I installed the showtime, all you need is to erase master controller, I have tons of CC and this problem was solve after I erase MC :-) hope this helps!

    Echo
    http://smartcolorstable.weebly.com/index.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Echo!

    Thanks for your comment, I really appreciate it!

    Unfortunately, I cant find the Mod anywhere. ;(
    I've searched high and low for the dsng thing.

    Thanks for your help though. :)

    Baylee
    Hollow Breeze Arabians and Pintabians

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have to go to your The Sims 3 folder in your documents, there should be a folder called Mods? If so, click and drag to your desktop. then you can play. XD Twallan has updated his mods at http://nraas.wikispaces.com/

    I have yet to test them. But I have them in my Sims 3 Folder again and no crashing of launcher or anything XD

    ReplyDelete