Sunday, March 25, 2012

Just a breif pit stop....

So I was wondering about what you guys thought about us switching around our breeds.

I was thinking either to do:
  • Quarter Horse
  • Hanoverian
  • Throughbred
  • Some type of Warmblood
Or stick with the Arabian, and Pintabian breed.

 We would just be doing one of those 5, but I'm planning on uninstalling and reinstalling the game because I never got the dang thing fixed. -_-

Anyways, just leave a comment below on what you think!

Thanks Guys!

5 comments:

  1. I would love to see more Thoroughbreds, even international ones. I'm attempting to do Quarter Horses so it would be great to get some advice and such. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Ya, it would be.
      We were leaning towards the QH, too. lol!
      But it's hard to be leaving the Arab, but I guess we can always go back, right? LOL.

      Delete
    2. Quarab? You can do both lines? Quarters and Arabs, and cross some?

      Delete
    3. I'd like to keep it pure. :/
      I think I'll just stick to what I have.
      The more I think of it, the more I feel disloyal to the breed. LOL.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete